How Much Does a 2022 Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
The 2022 Jeep Wrangler is more than a head-turner. It is one of the most popular off-roading choices for Albertville adventurers. That is why it is one of the most popular models on the road today for drivers that are looking for off road and on road fun. But, are you, like many Boaz drivers, wondering “How much does a 2022 Jeep Wrangler weigh?”
The answer to that is that it varies! Depending on the trim level, the 2022 Jeep Wrangler weight ranges from 5,400 pounds to 6,100 pounds (GVWR). Learn more about the weight of a 2022 Jeep Wrangler below, and feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule a test drive at CDJR of Albertville. Then, once you’ve found the model that works for you, simply apply for financing online from the comfort of your own home.
2022 Jeep Wrangler GVWR Weight by Trim Level
With so many Wrangler configurations to choose from for your Guntersville drives, it’s no surprise that there’s a wide range of weights. From the Jeep Wrangler Sport to the luxurious four-door Rubicon, you can find the Wrangler weight that works best for you. Remember that the weight will also change according to whether the top is on or off. So, without further delay, check out the 2022 Jeep Wrangler weight (GVWR) by configuration below:
- Jeep Wrangler Sport: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport S: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Islander: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Freedom: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 4,222 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport S: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Islander: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Freedom: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary: 4,505 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler RHD: 4,196 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara: 4,263 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 4,449 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude: 4,263 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler High Altitude: 4,549 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392: 5,103 pounds
Explore a Jeep Wrangler Today at CDJR of Albertville!
Now that you know the weight of a 2022 Jeep Wrangler, are you ready to explore this iconic Jeep SUV in person? If so, head to CDJR of Albertville for a test drive around Gadsden! You can also take advantage of our new vehicle specials for even more ways to save, and then let our finance department do the heavy lifting for you.
More from CDJR of Albertville
The Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is freshly updated for 2023 and sure to impress Boaz-area drivers on every front! You will be able to enjoy plenty of comfort and performance capabilities that will enhance each and every drive in Guntersville. While the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee exterior is more eye-catching than ever, the 2023…
Making sure that you’re getting a quality ride, while still enjoying great gas mileage and reduced trips to the pump in Boaz is important. That’s why we have a feeling that you’re going to be impressed with the 2022 Jeep Renegade gas mileage. But, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Jeep Renegade…
Curious about what the 2022 Jeep Renegade towing capacity is? The new Jeep Renegade is one sharp-looking SUV, but can handle towing your jet skis? How about your camper? The Renegade can, in fact, tow more than you might think, as the best-in-class 2022 Jeep Renegade towing capacity reaches up to 2,000 pounds! That…