2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
If you are looking for an off-road-ready vehicle that also has plenty of comfort and amenities in the cabin, check out the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Explore the Grand Cherokee dimensions, technology, and features at CDJR of Albertville near Boaz and see what’s in store with the latest edition of this popular Jeep SUV.
View Inventory Learn More
Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Jeep Grand Cherokee interior offers comfortable seating for five passengers, with standard split-folding rear seats and an available fold-flat front passenger seat to fit plenty of cargo on camping trips, big moves, Crossville errands, and more. Grand Cherokee interior dimensions are as follows:
- Passenger Volume: 105.0 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Headroom: 39.9 inches / 39.2 inches
- Front / Rear Shoulder Room: 58.7 inches / 58.0 inches
- Front / Rear Hip Room: 57.0 inches / 56.2 inches
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 38.6 inches
- Maximum Cargo Space: 68.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 36.3 cubic feet
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Technology
Drivers get connectivity and entertainment with the standard Uconnect® 4 System with a 7-inch touchscreen, or with the available 8.4-inch touchscreen. With Uconnect® you can enjoy:
- Standard Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Place and receive calls, choose music, and more hands-free from your compatible device.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™: Sync your Apple or Android phone to access contacts, apps, Google/Siri®, and stream music.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Traffic Plus, and Guardian: Certain configurations offer the SiriusXM® suite of services standard and deliver programming, full-feature Navigation, and up to the minute traffic updates.
- Available Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System: Includes a 10-inch subwoofer and 19 surround-sound speakers. On certain trims, opt for the Alpine® Premium Audio System.
- Available Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray / DVD Player: Keep the kids entertained and your ride quiet as they play their own movies, music, and video games through wireless headphones.
Curious about other Jeep models? Compare the interior of the Jeep Cherokee vs. the Jeep Compass to see how their interior amenities stack up.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Comfort
This powerful 4×4 SUV still offers a comfortable cabin so you can enjoy driving on and off Scottsboro roads. The attention to detail and luxury touches will leave you impressed:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- 7-inch Driver Instrument Cluster
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Available Nappa leather seats with accent stitching
- Available heated/ventilated front seats
- Available dual-pane panoramic sunroof with power open/close
Experience the Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior at CDJR of Albertville
The best way to learn more about the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is to do it in person–contact CDJR of Albertville to schedule a test drive near Guntersville. While you’re here, compare the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 2020 Ford Explorer. You can even read the reviews for the 2020 Jeep Compass.
Check out our used Jeep Grand Cherokee inventory, and once you’ve decided that this model is the one for you, our finance center experts can help you find the best auto loan or lease options.
More About Jeep Grand Cherokee Features
For those drivers who need a true powerhouse packed into a rugged frame, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a sure bet. With seven trim levels and four engine options, all finely tuned and expertly catered to a variety of needs, the new Grand Cherokee shatters all expectations of a mid-size SUV. Whether you’re hauling…
If you are looking for an off-road-ready vehicle that also has plenty of comfort and amenities in the cabin, check out the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Explore the Grand Cherokee dimensions, technology, and features at CDJR of Albertville near Boaz and see what’s in store with the latest edition of this popular Jeep SUV. View Inventory Learn…