2020 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
The 2020 RAM 1500 is a light-duty pickup truck with a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, which is a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Learn more about the new 2020 Dodge RAM 1500 pickup towing capacity, explore specs across different engine options, how much the RAM 1500 weighs, gas mileage, and see what RAM 1500 features and trim levels will help make towing easier around Boaz and beyond.
2020 RAM 1500 Diesel Towing Capacity
The 2020 RAM 1500 diesel towing capacity is best in its class with a maximum of 12,560 pounds. If you want a pickup with outstanding performance capability then choose the 2020 RAM 1500 diesel towing capacity.
How Many Pounds Can a Dodge RAM 1500 Pull?
If you’re wondering, “What can I tow with a RAM 1500,” we have the answer for you! You can choose from four different engine options on this 2020 RAM, which will give you different towing capabilities and performance levels. Each comes with a standard Class-Exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission, and depending on the trim level you choose, the payload capacity ranges from 2,100 pounds to 2,300 pounds. Performance specs are as follows:
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 Engine—produces up to 260 hp, 480 lb-ft of torque, and tows a max of 12,560 pounds—the highest diesel tow rating in the class.
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine Upg I—produces 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. Towing capability maxes out at 7,730 pounds.
- 5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine—produces up to 395 hp, 410 lb-ft of torque, and tows a max of 11,610 pounds.
- 5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT eTorque Engine—produces the same figures shown above, but boosts towing to 12,750 pounds.
What is the 2020 RAM 1500 Payload Capacity?
What is the 2020 RAM 1500 payload capacity? The 2020 RAM 1500 payload capacity ranges from 1,212 pounds to 2,302 pounds depending on which trim level you choose.
2020 Dodge RAM 1500 Towing Capacity Features
The 2020 RAM 1500 was intelligently engineered to deliver top-level performance, stability, and capability to give you better peace of mind when towing a heavy load behind you, whether it’s a camper, a trailer, a boat, or any other item around Guntersville. Explore towing-friendly features below:
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: This transmission works in tandem with the eTorque mild hybrid system to help the RAM 1500 earn up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
- Multi-Function Tailgate: This available tailgate has a 60/40 split gate, offering more ways to access the bed while still being able to handle demanding loads.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection: This available system watches your blind zones, and automatically accounts for trailer length.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: The RAM 1500 features 14.9-inch brakes for greater stopping power on Guntersville and Gadsden roads.
Explore 2020 Dodge RAM Towing Capacity Today at CDJR of Albertville
Now that you know what the 2020 Dodge RAM towing capacity is, learn more about 2020 RAM towing capacity capabilities, gas mileage, and features by seeing how it measures up to the competition–take a look at the RAM 1500 vs. Chevy Silverado 1500 or vs. Ford F-150 comparisons at CDJR of Albertville. When you are ready to take this Dodge RAM 1500 pickup truck home to Gadsden, contact us to schedule a test drive!
More About RAM 1500 Features
The 2020 RAM 1500 is a light-duty pickup truck with a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, which is a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Learn more about the new 2020 Dodge RAM 1500 pickup towing capacity, explore specs across different engine options, how much the RAM 1500 weighs, gas mileage, and see what RAM 1500…
*Class based on Light-Duty pickup.